ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

NITRO SNIPER | GET NITRO BY DOING NOTHING

• Please log in to reply
NITRO SNIPER | GET NITRO BY DOING NOTHING

skumminity
skumminity
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 7
Credits: 0
Four years registered

3JnX9eL.png
What does it do?
The Tool will auto-claim every discord nitro codes ( classic/boost ) sents on your account in a response time of 0.1s ( No human can be faster ). For example : you are on some servers called "nitro drops" and "Chill Nation" and on a group called "Aqua's Group", the tool will claim every nitro gift sent on any channel of these servers/groups automaticly and faster than any human, you don't need even to start discord, just run the tool and enjoy claiming nitros while sleeping.

Will i get banned?
you can't be banned for using it.

Can i stack nitros ?
Yes ! If you claim multiple codes, these will get activated after your current one ends, for example : if yesterday you claimed one nitro classic 1 month, and today you claimed nitro classic 1 month, you'll get in total nitro classic 2 months !

Tips n Tricks
- More you are on high quantity of servers, more you have chances to snipe nitro
- It recommended to join popular servers such as Anime / Gaming / Youtube .. Communities to have more chances to snipe
- Join some servers with 1k+ members and some with 100k+ and 25k+ 50k+ ...
- Join more than 50 servers to get more chances to sniper, join 100 server to get fast snipes
- It's recommended to keep the tool running 24/7 using a RDP/VPS
- Most of servers organizing nitro drops are fake, so i recommend to join more communities servers than drops ones
- You can find good servers on https://top.gg/servers

Download

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

09a
09a
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Four years registered

gonna use this, thanks

ggman16
ggman16
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 1

Four years registered

gg bro

pajalock007
pajalock007
    Rep
    your god

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 16

Four years registered

will see

vexelbae
vexelbae
    Rep
    Hentai Senpai

Threads: 20

Five years registered

INFECTED

VT 7 of 59: https://www.virustot...b758e/detection

image.png

HQ Lewd Vinyl Stickers

image.png

PossiblyJosh
PossiblyJosh
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Four years registered

imma try dis

PutonaWiWa
PutonaWiWa
    Rep

Four years registered

- Join more than 50 servers to get more chances to sniper, join 100 server to get fast snipes

Seems legit Kappa

EndStar
EndStar
    Rep
    Lurker

Four years registered

3JnX9eL.png
What does it do?
The Tool will auto-claim every discord nitro codes ( classic/boost ) sents on your account in a response time of 0.1s ( No human can be faster ). For example : you are on some servers called "nitro drops" and "Chill Nation" and on a group called "Aqua's Group", the tool will claim every nitro gift sent on any channel of these servers/groups automaticly and faster than any human, you don't need even to start discord, just run the tool and enjoy claiming nitros while sleeping.

Will i get banned?

Can i stack nitros ?
Yes ! If you claim multiple codes, these will get activated after your current one ends, for example : if yesterday you claimed one nitro classic 1 month, and today you claimed nitro classic 1 month, you'll get in total nitro classic 2 months !

Tips n Tricks
- More you are on high quantity of servers, more you have chances to snipe nitro
- It recommended to join popular servers such as Anime / Gaming / Youtube .. Communities to have more chances to snipe
- Most of servers organizing nitro drops are fake, so i recommend to join more communities servers than drops ones

Download

dooda14
dooda14
    Rep

Four years registered

good job

TOG01
TOG01
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Six years registered

3JnX9eL.png
What does it do?

Will i get banned?

Can i stack nitros ?

Tips n Tricks

Download

Amazing nicely done