ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

NITRO SNIPER | GET NITRO BY DOING NOTHING

• Please log in to reply
NITRO SNIPER | GET NITRO BY DOING NOTHING

coolstuffhere
coolstuffhere
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Four years registered

3JnX9eL.png
What does it do?
The Tool will auto-claim every discord nitro codes ( classic/boost ) sents on your account in a response time of 0.1s ( No human can be faster ). For example : you are on some servers called "nitro drops" and "Chill Nation" and on a group called "Aqua's Group", the tool will claim every nitro gift sent on any channel of these servers/groups automaticly and faster than any human, you don't need even to start discord, just run the tool and enjoy claiming nitros while sleeping.

Will i get banned?
you can't be banned for using it.

Can i stack nitros ?
Yes ! If you claim multiple codes, these will get activated after your current one ends, for example : if yesterday you claimed one nitro classic 1 month, and today you claimed nitro classic 1 month, you'll get in total nitro classic 2 months !

Tips n Tricks
- More you are on high quantity of servers, more you have chances to snipe nitro
- It recommended to join popular servers such as Anime / Gaming / Youtube .. Communities to have more chances to snipe
- Join some servers with 1k+ members and some with 100k+ and 25k+ 50k+ ...
- Join more than 50 servers to get more chances to sniper, join 100 server to get fast snipes
- It's recommended to keep the tool running 24/7 using a RDP/VPS
- Most of servers organizing nitro drops are fake, so i recommend to join more communities servers than drops ones
- You can find good servers on https://top.gg/servers

Download

aivamonroexxx
aivamonroexxx
    Rep

Four years registered

ill try it out

Veruxx
Veruxx
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Four years registered

ty

icypain
icypain
    Rep

Five years registered

3JnX9eL.png
What does it do?
The Tool will auto-claim every discord nitro codes ( classic/boost ) sents on your account in a response time of 0.1s ( No human can be faster ). For example : you are on some servers called "nitro drops" and "Chill Nation" and on a group called "Aqua's Group", the tool will claim every nitro gift sent on any channel of these servers/groups automaticly and faster than any human, you don't need even to start discord, just run the tool and enjoy claiming nitros while sleeping.

Will i get banned?

Can i stack nitros ?
Yes ! If you claim multiple codes, these will get activated after your current one ends, for example : if yesterday you claimed one nitro classic 1 month, and today you claimed nitro classic 1 month, you'll get in total nitro classic 2 months !

Tips n Tricks
- More you are on high quantity of servers, more you have chances to snipe nitro
- It recommended to join popular servers such as Anime / Gaming / Youtube .. Communities to have more chances to snipe
- Join more than 50 servers to get more chances to sniper, join 100 server to get fast snipes
- Most of servers organizing nitro drops are fake, so i recommend to join more communities servers than drops ones

Download

I tried this out, but it worked but a few days later i have been banned from Discord, donĀ“t try this!

semli
semli
    Rep
    Lurker

Four years registered

thanksssss

ahbhacks
ahbhacks
    Rep

Four years registered

3JnX9eL.png
What does it do?

Will i get banned?

Can i stack nitros ?

Tips n Tricks

Download

ythhero
ythhero
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 1
Four years registered

will see fatherwr

parit97