ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[Help] I need help for Amazon refund

• Please log in to reply
[Help] I need help for Amazon refund

m0rggy
m0rggy
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 32
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Also, the package was weighted, is there any problem?

shouldn't be a problem for DNA

wildposts
wildposts
    Rep

Threads: 2

Four years registered

I've read on this forum that some people have come up with crazy excuses and it has worked.  One example with a headset (if it has a battery in it) then you can claim that the battery acid was leaking out when you opened the package.

Now if you choose to do it this way you have two options:

1. (Safest Option) Take a picture, then get a friend who does photoshop to tamper with the picture to make it seem as if battery acid has been leaking on the product)

2. (Other Option) Skip the picture and when speaking to the customer service rep, explain that you threw it out because some leaked on you, etc, and add on to that story as you wish.

They shouldn't ask for you to send the package back, and if they do say that you threw it away as a "biohazard" precaution.  You can't ship biohazards so there's no way they can win that.

Of course now, you want to ask for a refund rather than for them to reship the package.

coolmaster12
coolmaster12
    Rep
    The Conquestor

Threads: 4
Four years registered

best bet would be to send an empty box man

BigSexi69420
BigSexi69420
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 21

Four years registered

I've read on this forum that some people have come up with crazy excuses and it has worked.  One example with a headset (if it has a battery in it) then you can claim that the battery acid was leaking out when you opened the package.

Now if you choose to do it this way you have two options:
1. (Safest Option) Take a picture, then get a friend who does photoshop to tamper with the picture to make it seem as if battery acid has been leaking on the product)
2. (Other Option) Skip the picture and when speaking to the customer service rep, explain that you threw it out because some leaked on you, etc, and add on to that story as you wish.

They shouldn't ask for you to send the package back, and if they do say that you threw it away as a "biohazard" precaution.  You can't ship biohazards so there's no way they can win that.
Of course now, you want to ask for a refund rather than for them to reship the package.

best bet would be to send an empty box man

Thanks to everyone, I have used EB and it worked fine.

justme247
justme247
    Rep

Threads: 1
Four years registered

EB works the best.. I did a phone few days ago and i said i received EB, rep said send a picture, I didn't know what to do, so i left the chat for about 10mins, replied back saying my chat got disconnected, then new rep he/she replied saying someone will contact u via email, then legit my chat got disconnected because vpn crashed.. I went back on and explained to a new rep I received an empty box and got my refund.

BigSexi69420
BigSexi69420
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 21

Four years registered

EB works the best.. I did a phone few days ago and i said i received EB, rep said send a picture, I didn't know what to do, so i left the chat for about 10mins, replied back saying my chat got disconnected, then new rep he/she replied saying someone will contact u via email, then legit my chat got disconnected because vpn crashed.. I went back on and explained to a new rep I received an empty box and got my refund.

I did EB too, no questions were asked.

1David
1David
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 0

Three years registered

So I ordered some headset from Amazon de and today they arrived. The courier asked for my name and I told him, so he wrote my name in some kind of phone (more like a tool). Now, in "Your orders" section the order appears as delivered and "Signed by: <My name>". How could I refund now? Can I use EB or something, because I am sure DNA wouldn't work.
Edit: The courier boy gave me the package, I hope that if I refund nothing will happen to him, I don't want someone to be fired because of my stupidity.

May I ask how much worth was the headset?