ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

GONE CLOSED

• Please log in to reply
GONE CLOSED

Oman420
Oman420
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Three years registered

pm

ShoePac
ShoePac
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

How comes I cannot find you on TELEGRAM?

Shuj7860123
Shuj7860123
    Rep

Four years registered

How comes I cannot find you on TELEGRAM?

His telegram is @DoritoZIime

Hexic
Hexic
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 6

Three years registered

This guy doesn't respond to messages even after he saw it. I do not recommend his service. He definitely does not care about potential new customers. The first thing about refunding is customer service and unfortunately, there was none of that happening.

Thedisposables
Thedisposables
    Rep

Five years registered

Kept me constantly updated when doing a herman miller dip+refund for me! Also accidently sent him too much BTC which he returned back to me right away. All around respectable and trustworthy dude!

TheWZRD
TheWZRD
    Rep

Four years registered

This guy doesn't respond to messages even after he saw it. I do not recommend his service. He definitely does not care about potential new customers. The first thing about refunding is customer service and unfortunately, there was none of that happening.

Got the same treatment. Definitely not the type of person I’d do business with. Hate those type of refunders always claiming they’re “too busy” to respond when it would literally take .5 secs to type “yes” or “no”

Hexic
Hexic
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Three years registered

Got the same treatment. Definitely not the type of person I’d do business with. Hate those type of refunders always claiming they’re “too busy” to respond when it would literally take .5 secs to type “yes” or “no”

It's just messed up because I keep seeing this guy's vouches and announcements but he still won't respond to a simple question about his services. Makes me wonder if his reviews are even legit at this point. Really disappointed with the lack of service.

disnuts20
disnuts20
    Rep
    disnutsbig

Threads: 3

Three years registered

It's just messed up because I keep seeing this guy's vouches and announcements but he still won't respond to a simple question about his services. Makes me wonder if his reviews are even legit at this point. Really disappointed with the lack of service.

Hi I don't know you I reply quite fast to all my customers, you can trash sale all you want there are many refunders around why you're so busy commenting negative things about my service? check my telegram I don't need anything from you if you want to use my service shoot a message on telegram I don't have time to deal with a negative customer that's not giving me any kind of orders

disnuts20
disnuts20
    Rep
    disnutsbig

Threads: 3

Three years registered

Don't know you either you haven't texted on telegram

Hexic
Hexic
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Three years registered

Hi I don't know you I reply quite fast to all my customers, you can trash sale all you want there are many refunders around why you're so busy commenting negative things about my service? check my telegram I don't need anything from you if you want to use my service shoot a message on telegram I don't have time to deal with a negative customer that's not giving me any kind of orders

You're such a scared little person. I've attached proof that I sent you a message and it's been read on September 13th with zero replies from you. I'm not even trash-talking or being a negative person. The fact of the matter is, you tried ruining my reputation on here for no reason other than providing a real review of your lack of service.

Honestly, you should be ashamed of your behavior.

https://ibb.co/D99M9nw

Edited by Hexic, 21 September 2021 - 08:22 PM.