ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

GONE CLOSED

• Please log in to reply
GONE CLOSED

sargon203
sargon203
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Three years registered

This guy is super friendly and answers so fast, just wow! He refunded me an RTX 3090 without any problems! Would recommend

cuti92
cuti92
    Rep
    Lurker

Five years registered

Just completed a order from amazon.it in only 5 business days!! super friendly and fast replies, just need a bit of patience cause of different time zones.

Really awesome work! thanks a lot again, will do more for sure  :D Thanks again!! Recommended for sure  ;)

epicmedic0
epicmedic0
    Rep

Five years registered

You're such a scared little person. I've attached proof that I sent you a message and it's been read on September 13th with zero replies from you. I'm not even trash-talking or being a negative person. The fact of the matter is, you tried ruining my reputation on here for no reason other than providing a real review of your lack of service.

Honestly, you should be ashamed of your behavior.

https://ibb.co/D99M9nw

Mate, you must be new. Let me go ahead and enlighten you. 99% of these refunders live in a shit hole like India. You ever seen how people act there? They are rude and crude, have no manners at all. They'll pick their nose in public and walk around not bathing for weeks. It's just their culture.

Refunders are extremely entitled for the most part. At the end of the day they are taking no risks being in another country, you are. They don't deserve even 10%, let alone 20 or 30% like they often charge. Yet they act like they are the ones doing US A FAVOR. Right. 

Anyway, my point is that refunders are idiots. Use them like the tools they are but don't act surprised when they show how dumb and useless they are

epicmedic0
epicmedic0
    Rep

Five years registered

Also just a PSA:  Refunders are powerless. If they call the cops, they'd just laugh at them. Plus, they'd have to pay $$$ for long distance calling to even make the call. LOL. Imagine paying a few bucks to get laughed at. They could release your address, but what the hell does that do? Nobody cares about your information. Unless they have your full social security number or a picture of your drivers license, don't worry about them ;)

mreman453
mreman453
    Rep
    Lurker

Five years registered

contacted you on tele about a paypal claim. please respond as soon as possible. thanks

BlueMountain
BlueMountain
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 11

Five years registered

Amz FR refund completed. He was very fast and answered all my questions. Once the refund process started, he provided me each day with updates. I am very happy with the support and attention received :)

Selling Earth2.io balance and tiles for 50%.

I will be very happy if you give me a like. Thanks in advance :)

rellc
rellc
    Rep

Three years registered

Huge vouch! Did a $1.5k GameStop order for me on the same day. Looking forward to doing business again!

Jhnripper
Jhnripper
    Rep

Two years registered

Hey, are you doing amazon.de refs atm?

ughfucku
ughfucku
    Rep
    48 hrs

Threads: 16

Five years registered

+Vouch did apple instant for me 2.2k. Thank you Dorito will be using you again soon time :)

SkipTheDishes B4U CA ONLY

https://discord.gg/f7rzpYhNYT

ChunkyEggroll
ChunkyEggroll
    Rep

Five years registered

Huge Vouch for my guy, very responsive and walked me throughout the process of my amazon refund! Highly recommend and will return!