ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Broke Boy Looking For Any Small Jobs Here & There | Currently Have $0 - $1 Income | Ashamed To Even Make This Thread :/ </3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Broke Boy Looking For Any Small Jobs Here & There | Currently Have $0 - $1 Income | Ashamed To Even Make This Thread :/ </3

rakeyflakers
rakeyflakers
    Rep

Threads: 6
Credits: 0
Half year registered

dm me on discord thelastairbender123

Discord: thelastairbender123

Eminem
Eminem
    Rep
    Long live Nulled dot to

[STAFF]
Threads: 1598

Five years registered

bump

Stick
Stick
    Rep
    Silly

Threads: 53

Five years registered

Hey @Stranded first of all, I just want to say that I feel deeply for you and the struggles you're going through. (Even if this is from years ago) Life is truly a bitch man. One thing I have learned is that both happiness, as well as sadness, come in waves throughout our lives. Obviously it varies in duration and it varies in frequency, but it will always come and go. The key is to sticking through it and that is exactly what you are doing. I am so happy to see that you are willing to put in the effort to make it through those hard times. Although it has been years, you have still been consistent up until last month from what I have seen! I just want to say I am proud of you for being able to stay dedicated and disciplined throughout the downs. Keep your head up! With consistency (which you've proven), time (which I've seen), and a goal to work towards, you can pull yourself out of this and make those times of happiness longer and more prosperous! I am not sure the details on your situation, but if you would feel more comfortable pming me I would be willing to help you get out of your financial problems, or help in any way I can! 

Take it easy man!  :ez: you got this shit

7u9JN7R.gif

pinkwhoreuwu02
pinkwhoreuwu02
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 20
Half year registered

So yeah sadly I am in a huge financial dip right now and need money so bad sadly. 

Reason? Got no IRL job due to Covid, and no income at all right now to be honest. If I am lucky I make like a few sales here and there for chump change (We're talking $1 here and there)

Reason is not that anymore ^^ 

But yeah, still looking for jobs to do for chump change literally. 

Hence is why I am creating this thread, would never create a thread like this if it wasn't urgent, as a matter of fact I am extremely ashamed to even create this thread and I already regret it.

Looking for small jobs here and there.

I am mostly into cracking to be honest, that's my main thing I do so I can sell accounts dirt cheap in bulk if that's something you'd be interested in.

What else can I do:

Instagram services such as - Likes / Comments / Followers.

Facebook Likes / Comments / Followers / Page Likes & More

YouTube

Twitter

TikTok

Telegram

Linkedin

Spotify

Tumblr

Website Traffic

Yeah you get the grip, most social media services are possible. 

-----

Forum posting / Threads

Bump your thread/s

Can't figure out something else right now

But let me know if you need anything specific done and I'll see if I am able to do it <3

Still ashamed for making this thread, but yeah, it is what it is :/

(If you donate just let me know so I can pay you back or return the favor somehow, for real....)

Thanks, and have one amazing day everyone, love you all  :pepolove:

- Stranded.  :wub:

can u  get instagtam account banned? also do u sell linkedin links for preimum? 

gablisa
gablisa
    Rep

Threads: 0

r

iTopG
iTopG
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 42

Five years registered

if you are from US. dm me

ezgif-com-crop.gif

Abcz123
Abcz123
    Rep

Threads: 2
Eight years registered

Why don't you look for a job in real life? Even at minimum wage you'd make lot more than doing what you mentioned in this topic