ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Football and Esports predictions (bets)

• Please log in to reply
Football and Esports predictions (bets)

Micabet
Micabet
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered
We do not have 100% fixed matches. We have other kind of matches that are 95-99% sure matches. The client was very rude and unpolite. He got one match that failed, he imidiately got another one that was close to our source, that won easily. Client said that he need 3 matches to get our trust back. He got another 2 matches that both won without any problem. After that, week and a half, he asked for refund. After 3 winning matches. We politely said him that we could refund him after loss, but no after 3 wins.

One more thing why he wanted to blackmail us is THAT HE WANTED TO GET OUR MATCHES FOR FREE AND TO RESELL, in which way, he would destroy our balance for odds for that kind of matches. He was messaging us all the time, we were answer to him very polite. He said, if we do not give him refund, we have one more chance to change our minds about giving him for free our matches that he could resell it. And again started to messaging us all the time. Very unpolite and disruptive member.

He got much bigger profit that he paid for. But he was too greedy and rude.

xcxx.png

Fred51
Fred51
    Rep

Threads: 0
Two years registered

Everything is clear, I will not add anything ....

Micabet
Micabet
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered
There is already proof on our bitcointalk forum, where you also commented. And also, suggestion and promoting some channel for fixed games.

xcxx.png

Micabet
Micabet
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered
1. Cyprus - Croatia, Croatia will win, odds 1.3
2. Germany - Romania; over 1.5 goals in 1st half, odds 1.66
3. Latvia - Netherlands; over 1.5 goals in 1st half, odds 1.7
4. Russia - Slovakia; Russia will win, odds 1.95

VIP Premium Group will be available for tomorrow!

INFO MATCH is available for tomorrow with odds 2.5 on discount!

xcxx.png

Fred51
Fred51
    Rep

Two years registered

There is already proof on our bitcointalk forum, where you also commented. And also, suggestion and promoting some channel for fixed games.

I want you to improve your service after I've seen you struggling, I gave a real chance to stop scamming people and start something legit 100% but you choosed to stay scamming people, it's your choice and you assume it.

educateddoodle
educateddoodle
    Rep
    Elon Musk personally

Four years registered

I wouldn't say they are scammers, but they misrepresent a lot of their results.
They don't offer refunds, that's definitely not true. They never did it even when I pushed them after they missed 3 of 4 matches that are "85% sure" and really expensive.
All in all, this service is not bad, but it's nowhere near the numbers they say, but you can profit if you are persistent.

Fred51
Fred51
    Rep

Two years registered

I wouldn't say they are scammers, but they misrepresent a lot of their results.
They don't offer refunds, that's definitely not true. They never did it even when I pushed them after they missed 3 of 4 matches that are "85% sure" and really expensive.
All in all, this service is not bad, but it's nowhere near the numbers they say, but you can profit if you are persistent.

This guy doesn't even bet on those matches, if he can prove me wrong, he can show us his own betslips. He just take pictures from flashscore and post it, he earns only by selling shitty tips.

Micabet
Micabet
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

We bet of couse on that matches, but once we also had problem with people such as like you, who made us big problems with photos and bets that we sent to them. Thanks God we did not send you photos of our bets. Second thing, you wanted our matches to resell, which means that our matches are good, as you could convince in it, so you did not want to improve our service, and you do not need to improve our service.

We have all proofs about this toxic guy.

xcxx.png

Micabet
Micabet
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

Here are free predictions!

1. Scotland - Israel; Israel will score at least one goal, odds 1.75. Israel is underrated for this match with odds 4.85. They for sure can make problems to Scotland.

2. Sweden - Kosovo; over 2.5 goals, odds 1.95. This is match where everything is possible, even Kosovo to suprise Sweden. Our free bet is over 2.5 goals for some lower stake with great odds.

3. Switzerland - Northern Ireland; Switzerland will win, odds 1.4. Switzerland needs wins to stay in race for 2nd place of group, maybe even for first!

VIP Premium Group and INFO MATCH are finally ready after few days of break!

xcxx.png

Fred51
Fred51
    Rep

Two years registered

We bet of couse on that matches, but once we also had problem with people such as like you, who made us big problems with photos and bets that we sent to them. Thanks God we did not send you photos of our bets. Second thing, you wanted our matches to resell, which means that our matches are good, as you could convince in it, so you did not want to improve our service, and you do not need to improve our service.

We have all proofs about this toxic guy.

Why I would resell it? I'm not scammer trying to scam other people, if I want to do something I will do it in a legit way. You seem you are proud of stealing other people's money, shame on you.