ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

How to get bitches

• Please log in to reply
How to get bitches

shiyazmohd27
shiyazmohd27
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Three years registered

nshdk
nshdk
    Rep

Threads: 5

Half year registered

I read a thread by @SNYTN that was really interesting, but I think it was a little miss-informative. So you can consider this post a rebuttal or updated version or his post  I myself am a fairly handsome guy, but the information in this post will account for ugly gremlins as well since I have friends that look worse than me getting just as much female attention." I will also go into how to get women without being a complete* asshole. Read carefully. 

Even with how long this post is there are still topic Ideas that I have not expounded on the interest of  time. 

If you read this completely, you will see that being an asshole fills all of these roles, and the only con to being an asshole is that the women you attract will be low-quality and brain-dead. But if she's attractive enough, you can just hit and dip. or hit her properly and make her come back to you. I personally don't like lame women since all they do is lay on their backs like dead cockroaches.

lets see what is this

someral
someral
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Half year registered

i have read the old post, now to read the new one. Appreciated.

sawcharity
sawcharity
    Rep

Half year registered
Achaa

pofsji
pofsji
    Rep

Half year registered

I read a thread by @SNYTN that was really interesting, but I think it was a little miss-informative. So you can consider this post a rebuttal or updated version or his post  I myself am a fairly handsome guy, but the information in this post will account for ugly gremlins as well since I have friends that look worse than me getting just as much female attention." I will also go into how to get women without being a complete* asshole. Read carefully. 

Even with how long this post is there are still topic Ideas that I have not expounded on the interest of  time. 

If you read this completely, you will see that being an asshole fills all of these roles, and the only con to being an asshole is that the women you attract will be low-quality and brain-dead. But if she's attractive enough, you can just hit and dip. or hit her properly and make her come back to you. I personally don't like lame women since all they do is lay on their backs like dead cockroaches.

tyy

Fireball32
Fireball32
    Rep

Half year registered
Ya

Fireball32
Fireball32
    Rep