ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

How to get bitches

• Please log in to reply
How to get bitches

Hanzke
Hanzke
    Rep
    Terorrist

Threads: 6
Credits: 0
Half year registered

I read a thread by @SNYTN that was really interesting, but I think it was a little miss-informative. So you can consider this post a rebuttal or updated version or his post  I myself am a fairly handsome guy, but the information in this post will account for ugly gremlins as well since I have friends that look worse than me getting just as much female attention." I will also go into how to get women without being a complete* asshole. Read carefully. 

Even with how long this post is there are still topic Ideas that I have not expounded on the interest of  time. 

If you read this completely, you will see that being an asshole fills all of these roles, and the only con to being an asshole is that the women you attract will be low-quality and brain-dead. But if she's attractive enough, you can just hit and dip. or hit her properly and make her come back to you. I personally don't like lame women since all they do is lay on their backs like dead cockroaches.

Ass or Facts

Ice Spice Goated.

65b2b13ad2b0dc1245f6d5ed.gif

malcomx28
malcomx28
    Rep

Threads: 0
Half year registered

lol

bappers
bappers
    Rep
    Lurker

Half year registered

lol

whagwan77
whagwan77
    Rep

Half year registered

I read a thread by @SNYTN that was really interesting, but I think it was a little miss-informative. So you can consider this post a rebuttal or updated version or his post  I myself am a fairly handsome guy, but the information in this post will account for ugly gremlins as well since I have friends that look worse than me getting just as much female attention." I will also go into how to get women without being a complete* asshole. Read carefully. 

Even with how long this post is there are still topic Ideas that I have not expounded on the interest of  time. 

If you read this completely, you will see that being an asshole fills all of these roles, and the only con to being an asshole is that the women you attract will be low-quality and brain-dead. But if she's attractive enough, you can just hit and dip. or hit her properly and make her come back to you. I personally don't like lame women since all they do is lay on their backs like dead cockroaches.

time to get bitches

BARDOCK12
BARDOCK12
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
One year registered

ty

blackcat8129
blackcat8129
    Rep
    Advanced Member

One year registered

tyyyy

JoeMaster95X
JoeMaster95X
    Rep

Half year registered

Ty

MosaabTmz
MosaabTmz
    Rep
    Lurker

kingvon55
kingvon55
    Rep

ProRokHD
ProRokHD
    Rep

One year registered

:o