ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

15% | AGELESS REFUNDS | MANY STORES, WORLDWIDE, INSIDER | OFM FIX | 24/7H CUSTOMER SERVICE

• Please log in to reply
15% | AGELESS REFUNDS | MANY STORES, WORLDWIDE, INSIDER | OFM FIX | 24/7H CUSTOMER SERVICE

AzSavage7
AzSavage7
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Vouch fast and easy service

Edited by AzSavage7, 11 October 2024 - 07:44 AM.

chommersom
chommersom
    Rep
    Lurker

Is Sams Club reship possible ? To europe

Galanti888
Galanti888
    Rep
    Lurker

Half year registered

I made an order on Google with my last money + borrowed to make a bigger order. He made the order for a very long time and in the end couldn't make a ref, and didn't even check his mail, he said that he couldn't do it and that I should return the phones back to Google for a refund. After that I tried to make a refund, but Google refused me. I wrote to him about it and asked what to do, to which he started ignoring me, the messages are still unanswered. In the end I lost almost 2500 dollars and don't know what to do now. Something similar has already been written here, the person doesn't give a damn about you, he will ignore any problems. I don't recommend

TrenHard
TrenHard
    Rep

Five years registered

I made an order on Google with my last money + borrowed to make a bigger order. He made the order for a very long time and in the end couldn't make a ref, and didn't even check his mail, he said that he couldn't do it and that I should return the phones back to Google for a refund. After that I tried to make a refund, but Google refused me. I wrote to him about it and asked what to do, to which he started ignoring me, the messages are still unanswered. In the end I lost almost 2500 dollars and don't know what to do now. Something similar has already been written here, the person doesn't give a damn about you, he will ignore any problems. I don't recommend

He's failed multiple orders for me too. Also not responsive for 2+ weeks

I don't suggest using the service

Ageless
Ageless
    Rep
    Trick or Treat?...

Threads: 20
Credits: 40

User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Three years registered

BUMP