ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam Report | Beex | 80USD + Work/time damage

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam Report | Beex | 80USD + Work/time damage

Cap17
Cap17
    Rep

Threads: 2
Credits: 0
One year registered

Username: Beex

Profile Link: https://www.nulled.t...er/2774508-beex

Short Description Of Product/Service: Wise account normal

Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...hl=beex

Proof of payment:

https://bitpay.com/i...914646cea291c06

Hello,

I traded with nulled Admin Lucas for Escrow.

Beex sold a Wise account with full docs (ID).

First one delivered does not included full docs.

After arguing for 2 days he sent another one with unguilty docs/edited docs.

They were edited so bad and unlogic, he even gave the id 10 more years in validation timeline than official from

german government even possible.

No he´s arguing and does not want to pay the money back

I worked allready with the ID and saw after a couple of weeks that they were edited when checking accuratly the validity timeline.

Now the time is lost, the money is lost and the work was useless. I suggest for perm. bann for delivered faulty docs.

Do not trade with Beex he will try to find ways of delivering some shit to gain the money.

Best regards

Cap17

Beex
Beex
    Rep
    shoppy.gg/@beex

Threads: 83

Five years registered

first of all, you paid 60$ not 80$, what's a liar.
second, you need to understand something that we mainly sell wise accounts not the docs, the docs are just an extra thing that we give with the account if client requested that.
third, you saying that the docs was not valid right? So can you explain me please how i was able to verify your wise account with them?

i used the same docs that i sent to you, to verify your account and it got 100% verified and worked just fine, so that's basically my job which is selling fully verified wise accounts.

i also gave you a 1 week warranty if anything happen to the account i will replace you, and now its been a month ago since we did the deal and everything works fine.

so idk what you looking for exactly? you wanna open a scam report to get your money back and still using the verified wise account?

standard.gif

Cap17
Cap17
    Rep

Threads: 2
One year registered

first of all, you paid 60$ not 80$, what's a liar.
second, you need to understand something that we mainly sell wise accounts not the docs, the docs are just an extra thing that we give with the account if client requested that.
third, you saying that the docs was not valid right? So can you explain me please how i was able to verify your wise account with them?

i used the same docs that i sent to you, to verify your account and it got 100% verified and worked just fine, so that's basically my job which is selling fully verified wise accounts.

i also gave you a 1 week warranty if anything happen to the account i will replace you, and now its been a month ago since we did the deal and everything works fine.

so idk what you looking for exactly? you wanna open a scam report to get your money back and still using the verified wise account?

1. I bought a wise account with FULL docs, I paid you extra money for the documents, thats the condition I stated to trade with you and I paid for that condition. You did not give me anything for "free". I stated it mulitple times clear that I NEED FULL VALID DOCS for the account - you knew this.

2.I don´t know how you opened it and I also don´t care. I guess you opened the account 1 year back account when docs were valid and now, since it´s worthless without docs you sell it with edited docs.

3. Yes it were 60euro, approx 80 usd with transaction cost - I don´t even care about the 20 bucks keep them

4. Warranty is useless and does not even have any meaning here, since you´re sent me invalid docs and edited it to look like everything were fine.

I did not even used the wise account yet and allready have trouble with it.

Because there are cunts like you who think they can sell shit and go pass with it.

No business with this guy, I warn you, keep your fingers away from him.

Beex
Beex
    Rep
    shoppy.gg/@beex

Threads: 83

Five years registered

1. I bought a wise account with FULL docs, I paid you extra money for the documents, thats the condition I stated to trade with you and I paid for that condition. You did not give me anything for "free". I stated it mulitple times clear that I NEED FULL VALID DOCS for the account - you knew this.

2.I don´t know how you opened it and I also don´t care. I guess you opened the account 1 year back account when docs were valid and now, since it´s worthless without docs you sell it with edited docs.

3. Yes it were 60euro, approx 80 usd with transaction cost - I don´t even care about the 20 bucks keep them

4. Warranty is useless and does not even have any meaning here, since you´re sent me invalid docs and edited it to look like everything were fine.

I did not even used the wise account yet and allready have trouble with it.

Because there are cunts like you who think they can sell shit and go pass with it.

No business with this guy, I warn you, keep your fingers away from him.

1- ye i know you paid for them, but what i mean is that i sell wise accounts and the docs are for the wise account itself, so i dont take responsibility if you used these docs on another site and it didnt work, so i only guarantee that these docs gonna works fine with wise which is true, it did verified the account that mean i provided a valid documents for wise.

2- The account was not created a year ago, in fact you can check the outlook inbox when it created and you will see that it created the same week we did the deal, that mean its a fresh account and verified with the same docs we sent.

So basically i provided a valid document and a valid fully verified wise account, and thats exactly what we was stated on the deal.

(just a side note)

why you trying to trash sale by saying "No business with this guy, I warn you" isn't that out of the dispute?

i already have lot of loyal customers whose buy tons of accounts daily so no one cares about what ur saying, it just makes you look unprofessional.

i wont reply anymore because everything in this dispute seems clean, will leave it to the admin to solve.

standard.gif

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 92

Eight years registered

What I have to base myself off of, is the warranty offered by the seller. If there is 1 week of warranty, whatever happened during that 1 week would be covered by the seller. After that, no longer his responsibility. 

You are free to leave a review on his listing, stating your experience. 

Closed.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams