ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against /user/941029-asura $160

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against /user/941029-asura $160

mrbee
mrbee
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 15
Credits: 0
Eight years registered

if this person had a timefreame he would have given it to all his customers instead...to dont give any new info about 

Asura
Asura
    Rep
    ACCOUNTSPLANET.COM UPGRADER.CC

Threads: 48

Seven years registered

If there is an interruption on the service that has been working for a long time, and they are certain it will be fixed within a reasonable timeframe, then there is no need for a refund to be given. 

@Asura I need you to provide a timeframe for the service to be resumed in full. The 48 hours from your telegram message have already passed. 

As we mentioned on the telegram channel, we fixed our system, now we are working on restock:

SYSTEM UPDATED SUCCESSFULLY, WE ARE WORKING ON STOCK
We have just finished updating our system, everything is working again and even better, probably there will be less downgrades in the future.Unfortunately we had to reset our stock so we are currently waiting for all the external tools to be updated to start restocking all the various countries.Thank you again for your patience, and we will try to make up for this inconvenience! 

So yeah eta now can be very variable, all external tools are not under our control, actually they just updated some yesterday, time to be again on route is hard to predict, we will start to upload new stock at the end of the week.

But again my main question @Lucas is, our TOS are completely ignored? Can't understand even if is really the case of interruption totally of the service i don't want one day (hope never) to deal with all 100k orders reports cause of our "Lifetime warranty", we already discussed that on past report from another customer years ago, but better to make things clear, will be appreciated, as this is a typical ""example"" case, thanks again for your time.

ezgif-com-resize.gif

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 92

Eight years registered

As we mentioned on the telegram channel, we fixed our system, now we are working on restock:

SYSTEM UPDATED SUCCESSFULLY, WE ARE WORKING ON STOCK
We have just finished updating our system, everything is working again and even better, probably there will be less downgrades in the future.Unfortunately we had to reset our stock so we are currently waiting for all the external tools to be updated to start restocking all the various countries.Thank you again for your patience, and we will try to make up for this inconvenience! 

So yeah eta now can be very variable, all external tools are not under our control, actually they just updated some yesterday, time to be again on route is hard to predict, we will start to upload new stock at the end of the week.

But again my main question @Lucas is, our TOS are completely ignored? Can't understand even if is really the case of interruption totally of the service i don't want one day (hope never) to deal with all 100k orders reports cause of our "Lifetime warranty", we already discussed that on past report from another customer years ago, but better to make things clear, will be appreciated, as this is a typical ""example"" case, thanks again for your time.

It is a case by case sort of thing, but generally speaking, your service does not just end when you deliver the keys. You are selling keys for a specific service. Any key unused, must be refunded if you decide to stop your service indefinitely. In a situation where a customer bought 1 key, waited 1 year for your service to be halted and complained, the decision may be different. However, in this situation, with a customer that bought a month ago, any unused keys, in the case of a permanent halting of your service, must be refunded. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

I am asking you for an approximate timeframe so the buyer can hold off on refunding his customers and instead is able to replace them. Saying ''it will happen, no clue when'' is not very promising. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

Asura
Asura
    Rep

Seven years registered

I am asking you for an approximate timeframe so the buyer can hold off on refunding his customers and instead is able to replace them. Saying ''it will happen, no clue when'' is not very promising. 

"So yeah eta now can be very variable, all external tools are not under our control, actually they just updated some yesterday, time to be again on route is hard to predict, we will start to upload new stock at the end of the week."

As i already explained, our system now is fixed, but all external tools need to be updated, they updated some yesterday, time to get a decent amount of stock and all service will be back up, Spotify do these types of updates every 2-3 years (when practically all other service close as they don't want to deal with that), we all know that these type of situation can't be solved in 1 day, so yeah as i asked to be patient to all customer i ask to @mrbee also to be patient some days, time to restore all stock.

Also, i can't understand, why you are refunding "clients" if the keys are you pretending to be refunded are not used? So you sold these keys 2 months ago to your customers and they are trying to use them just now for the first time? exactly the same day of the downtime? Even replacements, 2 months and just now all your clients need a replacement? I have customers with 10x your keys and not even them have these type of problems, be honest please, we are here explaining honestly all the situation, do the same.

@Lucas i give you the judge part, anyway i replied to your question about eta.

Thanks for understanding.

ezgif-com-resize.gif

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

"So yeah eta now can be very variable, all external tools are not under our control, actually they just updated some yesterday, time to be again on route is hard to predict, we will start to upload new stock at the end of the week."

As i already explained, our system now is fixed, but all external tools need to be updated, they updated some yesterday, time to get a decent amount of stock and all service will be back up, Spotify do these types of updates every 2-3 years (when practically all other service close as they don't want to deal with that), we all know that these type of situation can't be solved in 1 day, so yeah as i asked to be patient to all customer i ask to @mrbee also to be patient some days, time to restore all stock.

Also, i can't understand, why you are refunding "clients" if the keys are you pretending to be refunded are not used? So you sold these keys 2 months ago to your customers and they are trying to use them just now for the first time? exactly the same day of the downtime? Even replacements, 2 months and just now all your clients need a replacement? I have customers with 10x your keys and not even them have these type of problems, be honest please, we are here explaining honestly all the situation, do the same.

@Lucas i give you the judge part, anyway i replied to your question about eta.

Thanks for understanding.

1) Who are ''they'' you keep referring to? 

2) I never said I expect you to ''solve them in 1 day''. I asked for a timeframe in which the service will be resumed. You continue to avoid my question by saying ''our system is fixed but external tools need to be updated'' so WHEN will they be updated? what is the progress? Not just for this customer but for all others, giving an approximate timeframe is the most coherent thing. You said 1-2 days, and that has already passed. 

QNnNXEB.gif

mrbee
mrbee
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered

I've been in this sector for 10 years and when things get this way they never end well. so the keys that I purchased just over a month ago (most of them have not been used) and maybe  will not be able to use them. I had to refund my customers. This is getting weird

mrbee
mrbee
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered

I think he sells a service from others.. this explains why he speaks in the third person.. ...

mrbee
mrbee
    Rep
    Addicted

Eight years registered

and if the service doesn't work why do you still accept payments  on your webiste ? https://upgrader.cc/#pricing 

crazy

Asura
Asura
    Rep

Seven years registered

1) Who are ''they'' you keep referring to? 

2) I never said I expect you to ''solve them in 1 day''. I asked for a timeframe in which the service will be resumed. You continue to avoid my question by saying ''our system is fixed but external tools need to be updated'' so WHEN will they be updated? what is the progress? Not just for this customer but for all others, giving an approximate timeframe is the most coherent thing. You said 1-2 days, and that has already passed. 

You can read on past 2 reply of this thread that i explained that timeframe for restock is on the end of the week

We announced after the 48h that our system got updated and fixed with the new Spotify update (timeframe respected), and now we are working on restock cause all old stock can't be used (problem discovered after working on the fix of our system) with the new changes made from Spotify (All is explained to all customers on Telegram announcements before this report was opened), and we already announced the current situation, system fixed but stock need to be rebuilt and actual third part softwares are still not really 100% optimised with the new update so they are more slow (typical of these type of update from Spotify, again this happen every 2-3 years).

Anyway, we just uploaded today some new stock but as we have a long queue of these last day of downtime stock run fast (we can show logs of the already ~50 upgrades done on last hour), so what i told in past reply of this thread is that to get to the normal state of service (always stock available) can need some extra days, as we have a queue system that save all upgrades sent even if system is down.

Hope i well explained all now, and that all is clear, thanks for your time again.

I think he sells a service from others.. this explains why he speaks in the third person.. ...

"They" refer to all owners of third softwares used to get stock, our service is up from 6 years, you can check all other service of same type, they are pretty all connected to our API. So please stop trash talking about our work. Thanks.

Edited by Asura, 26 June 2024 - 09:38 AM.

ezgif-com-resize.gif