ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

is seo/of management your talent ? you join me and you win real big

• Please log in to reply
is seo/of management your talent ? you join me and you win real big

c152
c152
    Rep
    Think before sell

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Hello,

I'm C152 and nobody gives a shit.

Your talent is promoting thing ? SEO is like as important as your girlfriend ? OnlyFans management is your lowkey tuesday side quest ?

Good.

With your talent we can get 4 to 5 figures (each) per month. And who knows, maybe your genius can lead to top 0.01% and we talk about 6 figures.

Maybe you don't know how to manage everything, find the right model, how to manage profit and not being screwed by the model or the IRS (or no matter how you call them in your country).

But me I do know. 

If you're able to promote a model. A real human, not AI messed up created by a half brain rocket scientist. Doesn't matter how you do ; Twitter (X.com), Reddit, TikTok, Instagram, Coconutdating123... 

Honestly, I don't care. You can use sordide techniques, gaslighting, complex schemes. We can together talk about it.

I find the right model, will suit your business model, make everything easy and smooth for you. No need to thing about legal stuff, taxes and all. We make everything legal.

You focus on your talent. I make everything secure for you, me and the model. My advanced knowledge in taxation and contracts will let us enjoy our profits in a very comfortable way. 

Tell me your country and your benefits will be calculated and I will do my best to let you enjoy at the maximum your money. 

We can talk about it as much as you want.

You're paid by COMMISSION. Higher than me 

Better you work, more we earn

I accept only people that can convince me that they're suitable. I don't care where you're from, who you are, what you're doing. I just want the talent.

Remember, there is no catch. We work, we earn. Money is never easy but floating in a niche that will never get saturated. It's always a safe win.

You have the choice of the model you want to work for.

If you think this job is good for you, then, hit me up on :

Telegram : @cn152

Mail : c152@aero.ci

30°26'36.2"N 88°32'13.8"W

t.me/cn152

ProDev
ProDev
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 25
One year registered

check tg by bexibeduy

AngelicaStern
AngelicaStern
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0

Honestly, I get the excitement about SEO management and the potential for big wins, but let's be real for a sec. It's not just about hitting it big; it's about understanding what really clicks with people. Speaking from experience, I’ve been in your shoes, and I've seen that just focusing on keywords won’t cut it. Check out creatr.uk  and got surprised nicely. They’re smashing it with modern strategies, not just the usual SEO tactics.