ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Why do people use skype on here?

• Please log in to reply
Why do people use skype on here?

GoodGuyTheo
GoodGuyTheo
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 10
Credits: 0
Six years registered

I see a lot of nulled.to users use skype (especially to sell services) - My question is - Why? Skype is not safe at all and anyone could track your IP! Is there any reason behind it that I am not aware of? What are the advantages of using Skype compared to, for example, Discord?

Mika
Mika
    Rep
    Back :)

Threads: 373

Eight years registered

Skype was there way before Discord. A lot of people already had a Skype account.

Ollori
Ollori
    Rep
    Not An Anime Company

Threads: 794

Seven years registered

I see a lot of nulled.to users use skype (especially to sell services) - My question is - Why? Skype is not safe at all and anyone could track your IP! Is there any reason behind it that I am not aware of? What are the advantages of using Skype compared to, for example, Discord?

Take my IP please live:pumpkin.refund , what are you gonna do with it please tell me? Shove it up your dirty asshole? Stop with the skiddish ddos threats please nobody gives a fuck about their IP being exposed

Why are you using Nulled? Like mods can't see your IP, stop with the bullshit please

Please always send me a PM before dealing with me, some people are impersonating me on Discord.

Rep
    ɆӾ0 ₥ł₦ł

Threads: 4

Six years registered

1. You can get ip on Discord and 2 use a VPN dude it's not that hard to get one. Skype is safe if you aware of what the risks are. Just don't be stupid and get educated.

ɆӾ0 ₥ł₦ł

GoodGuyTheo
GoodGuyTheo
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Six years registered

Take my IP please live:pumpkin.refund , what are you gonna do with it please tell me? Shove it up your dirty asshole? Stop with the skiddish ddos threats please nobody gives a fuck about their IP being exposed

Why are you using Nulled? Like mods can't see your IP, stop with the bullshit please

Woah, Woah. It was just a genuine question. Why do people get so turned up about it? I'm sorry if im pissing you guys off I guess?

Ollori
Ollori
    Rep
    Not An Anime Company

Threads: 794

Seven years registered

Woah, Woah. It was just a genuine question. Why do people get so turned up about it? I'm sorry if im pissing you guys off I guess?

Nope, not at all, it's just that the type of question you asked is the one a "smart guy wannabe" would ask..

Maybe i got it all wrong

Please always send me a PM before dealing with me, some people are impersonating me on Discord.

GoodGuyTheo
GoodGuyTheo
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Six years registered

Nope, not at all, it's just that the type of question you asked is the one a "smart guy wannabe" would ask..

Maybe i got it all wrong

No, I was just interested. I'm not super educated about these sort of stuff and I'm just like beginner level at anything this forum has to do with - so I just wanted to know. I guess as @978 suggested VPN will make it safer - 
I don't know just someone having your IP and being able to geolocate you sounds creepy to me.  :S  :blink:

Rep
    ɆӾ0 ₥ł₦ł

Threads: 4

Six years registered

No, I was just interested. I'm not super educated about these sort of stuff and I'm just like beginner level at anything this forum has to do with - so I just wanted to know. I guess as @978 suggested VPN will make it safer - 
I don't know just someone having your IP and being able to geolocate you sounds creepy to me.  :S  :blink:

They can't get your exact location off of your ip. In fact it's usually about 5-10 miles away from you.

ɆӾ0 ₥ł₦ł

uJustGotREKT
uJustGotREKT
    Rep
    Lyric God

Threads: 76

Eight years registered

there is no reason behind this.

it's just that skype is way older and not everybody has discord.

Personally, The only time i use discord is when gaming cuz it removes background noice.

besides this its useless

Edited by uJustGotREKT, 02 November 2017 - 04:34 PM.

BEST League of Legends KITE SCRIPT!!! (UNDETECTED)

tenor.gif?itemid=16357461