ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Tell me , am i wrong ?

• Please log in to reply
Tell me , am i wrong ?

CrackedBot
CrackedBot
    Rep
    SMS , Triple X .

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 25
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

This 10 Year Old Kid Took My Escooter and i told him no to take it and to come out of it alot of times until he went to the road and i asked his brother and some people to catch hin ... i aslo went to catch him then his a weak ass fucker who can't even ride on the road more than 5 sec and crash on to the car and the car was dent and he had a fucking small scratch on his leg , my bloody $2k escooter was bloody spoiled , left side of the escooter broke or heavily scratched ... worst part is one of the motor was spoiled which is $300 ... i actually paid for repair myself which cost around $500 SGD ... At first i didn't want them to pay ... then my friend told me in the fucking mcds that he  laughed that he crashed my bloody escooter ... I was so pissed so i went to the parents house , they  fucking blame me for chasing him until he crash and asking his brother to fucking chase him aslo ... threaten me to pay medical fees . I MEAN LIKE WHAT THE FUCK? YOU BLAMMING ME INSTEAD OF YOUR FUCKING SON .

WhatLOL
WhatLOL
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 4
Six years registered
I'm feel sorry about your problem but the parent are completely idiot that don't know how the accident happen, BTW did you pay the medical fees?, if not then don't pay it, they should pay you for the repair fees

Edited by WhatLOL, 14 March 2018 - 03:02 PM.

pigio
pigio
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 1
Six years registered

Yes i think thet is very gut for pipel to realise thet escuter is very value for a lot manny  :jen:  :jen:  :jen:  :jen:  :jen:  :jen:  :jen:  :jen:  :jen:

Skyknockout
Skyknockout
    Rep
    Mad Titan

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 21
Seven years registered

damn, i feel you bruh 

[url=https://www.nulled.to/topic/249088-35snipr-snipethemhits-first-c-configurable-checker-ini-files]DdgEa10.png[/url

Rankeddd
Rankeddd
    Rep

Threads: 0
Six years registered

aw man that sucks xd

LaktoseKek
LaktoseKek
    Rep

Threads: 0
Four years registered

This boi was very smarti, but there is only one opinion to make ur karma good again: eat the boi and praise satan with his balls! :wub:  :ph34r:  :blink:  :D  :P