ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

FeelThePain aka Bitcoinlord DOX aka fpiket18, amount scammed 3000$ | JUSTICELEAGUE

• Please log in to reply
FeelThePain aka Bitcoinlord DOX aka fpiket18, amount scammed 3000$ | JUSTICELEAGUE

tunudle
tunudle
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Six years registered

good shit

Mannee
Mannee
    Rep

Threads: 1
Eight years registered

Yikes.

He got what he deserved. :)

Jaimemanger
Jaimemanger
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 0
Six years registered

I don't think he lives in HK, He said me that he lives in EU and he was active active 10:00 AM - 2:00 AM  Europe Time zone

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Threads: 311

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

I don't think he lives in HK, He said me that he lives in EU and he was active active 10:00 AM - 2:00 AM  Europe Time zone

Active time doesnt matter much, but I wont confirm on 100% he lives FOR TODAY in HK, its not smth im able to track I think.
Someone can call building reception where he was/is living and ask about call to him personally. He lives in a renting kind of place. (no idea whats the term for it in english). 

anniepikske
anniepikske
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 21

Six years registered

Jesus christ.

He almost scammed me, good thing I knew something was up when he offered the low ass price.

HAhahahah same, I also think his discord was 100% fake. Anyway happy he got doxed

So that was a most fucked up case ive seen in a while. I got doubts if the guy on nulled wasn't a person which actually stole identity of a guy from CPA forum where I was able to gain a shitload of knowledge about a guy. 
He made few mistakes, mostly his biggest mistake was that he used a password for another identity - the "semi real" one, he mentioned that real identity with online one ONCE on CPA forum, this is most significant proof about connection and to flush doubts in that case. 

There's a lot of proofs, but also he fucked up 1 thing. I would say guy is dead, or smth happened to him if not a fact that he proven himself that he scams in the end, if he would vanish without any posts, drama and all that. 

https://www.nulled.t...seeyalatebitche

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Someone assumed that im shit at doxing and I tried to dox and failed. 
@Miro confirmed dox is totally legit and there's no risk of getting involved some 3rd party victim. I have A SHITLOAD of connection. I won't post it here, its all trash links, guy was responsible for CPA marketing, social media boosting and such, amount of data mixed together with a fact that he was travelling around the world made it almost impossible to collect, clean, and use for my purpose. I still dont know why he scammed and ruined a couple of years reputation. You have to know that I had access to IPlog from Nulled and there's a specific pattern which also prove that person was Croatia. Belgium IP and data which someone mention is VPN. He used Zenmate. 

This fucked him up. 

https://www.nulled.t...136468-fpiket18 - nulled alt, he visited this account. 

- thedraffex is a name which he used, as you can see in a form above, mail. 

B0617.png

lmiAZ.png

ZwIvu.png

John Price was the name he used to mention on nulled - in a proofs of someone else scams attempt and conversation in pastebin. Whole case took me about 1hour. 

I have about 50 CONNECTIONS between him and accounts. Theres no doubt about it. 

I can also confirm that the person is gay. According to a group participation on his identity. This photo is taken in Hong-Kong where he is living. Adress is above. 

Nzr06.png

@Yuk1 - I didnt dox you, but if you want I can, and suck my cock. 
For reference: All above information are public, and I found them in google search engine, it not my fault I was able to combine them to track person identity. I might be wrong, but I don't give a fuck. 

Next dox Troyreborn, similar amount scammed. 

Just wondering, what will happen if he sees this and will leak all of the customer data?

Edited by anniepikske, 26 August 2018 - 12:05 PM.

luci is da man

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Seven years registered

HAhahahah same, I also think his discord was 100% fake. Anyway happy he got doxed

Just wondering, what will happen if he sees this and will leak all of the customer data?

He can also start to shoot at people in school - that would be stupid, same as stupid would be the act of revenge. We know a lot about him, he doesn't know anything about his customers. I would avoid leaking data of someone who is unknown personality. Especially when there's a bit of money on the plate. He is not a retard. I have no idea why he scammed, it was smth I couldn't sort out. But I confirmed that it's not identity steal attempt or overtake. 

regrave13
regrave13
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 0
Six years registered

He can also start to shoot at people in school - that would be stupid, same as stupid would be the act of revenge. We know a lot about him, he doesn't know anything about his customers. I would avoid leaking data of someone who is unknown personality. Especially when there's a bit of money on the plate. He is not a retard. I have no idea why he scammed, it was smth I couldn't sort out. But I confirmed that it's not identity steal attempt or overtake. 

Anyways I would like to say. I am sorry for all those I have affected by this and took their money. Customer data will not be leaked as I have no intention of ruining people's lives.

The reason why I got rid of my 3 year old account on Nulled to get the amount of money was for personal medical reasons. This does not make it right and I will not ever feel good about this. In real life, i am a very quiet and nice guy. Just one note: I ain't gay... don't know where you got that idea.

Recently, a family member of mine that I really care of has fallen ill with cancer. I and my family have been very short of cash and I had to do something. The stage of cancer is at a point where it is curable still, and chemotherapy will eliminate it to a point where it can be cut off.

At the beginning I started this service as a legit service where I would complete all orders. But I noticed that this was not possible to do in time to help out my family member.

I am very sorry for all those I affected again, I am not writing this to make it right and make you feel different to me. You were robbed.

I will pay EVERYONE back, I can not promise when, but I will. I have already returned some money to kind individuals who did not deserve to be treated like this. I.e. Fer, I dont know his username here.

Edited by regrave13, 26 August 2018 - 01:05 PM.

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Seven years registered

Anyways I would like to say. I am sorry for all those I have affected by this and took their money. Customer data will not be leaked as I have no intention of ruining people's lives.

The reason why I got rid of my 3 year old account on Nulled to get the amount of money was for personal medical reasons. This does not make it right and I will not ever feel good about this. In real life, i am a very quiet and nice guy. Just one note: I ain't gay... don't know where you got that idea.

Recently, a family member of mine that I really care of has fallen ill with cancer. I and my family have been very short of cash and I had to do something. The stage of cancer is at a point where it is curable still, and chemotherapy will eliminate it to a point where it can be cut off.

At the beginning I started this service as a legit service where I would complete all orders. But I noticed that this was not possible to do in time to help out my family member.

I am very sorry for all those I affected again, I am not writing this to make it right and make you feel different to me. You were robbed.

I will pay EVERYONE back, I can not promise when, but I will. I have already returned some money to kind individuals who did not deserve to be treated like this. I.e. Fer, I dont know his username here.

If you'll in next 24hours repay each customer 50% I can remove dox right after. 
If you will pay 100% - you'll clean your name, and probably get unbanned. But dont bullshit us with cancer mate, dont use this excuse even if its real. Its sounds like total meme. 

Dre
Dre
    Rep
Threads: 183

Eight years registered

So that was a most fucked up case ive seen in a while. I got doubts if the guy on nulled wasn't a person which actually stole identity of a guy from CPA forum where I was able to gain a shitload of knowledge about a guy. 
He made few mistakes, mostly his biggest mistake was that he used a password for another identity - the "semi real" one, he mentioned that real identity with online one ONCE on CPA forum, this is most significant proof about connection and to flush doubts in that case. 

There's a lot of proofs, but also he fucked up 1 thing. I would say guy is dead, or smth happened to him if not a fact that he proven himself that he scams in the end, if he would vanish without any posts, drama and all that. 

https://www.nulled.t...seeyalatebitche

Someone assumed that im shit at doxing and I tried to dox and failed. 
@Miro confirmed dox is totally legit and there's no risk of getting involved some 3rd party victim. I have A SHITLOAD of connection. I won't post it here, its all trash links, guy was responsible for CPA marketing, social media boosting and such, amount of data mixed together with a fact that he was travelling around the world made it almost impossible to collect, clean, and use for my purpose. I still dont know why he scammed and ruined a couple of years reputation. You have to know that I had access to IPlog from Nulled and there's a specific pattern which also prove that person was Croatia. Belgium IP and data which someone mention is VPN. He used Zenmate. 

This fucked him up. 

https://www.nulled.t...136468-fpiket18 - nulled alt, he visited this account. 

- thedraffex is a name which he used, as you can see in a form above, mail. 

B0617.png

lmiAZ.png

ZwIvu.png

John Price was the name he used to mention on nulled - in a proofs of someone else scams attempt and conversation in pastebin. Whole case took me about 1hour. 

I have about 50 CONNECTIONS between him and accounts. Theres no doubt about it. 

I can also confirm that the person is gay. According to a group participation on his identity. This photo is taken in Hong-Kong where he is living. Adress is above. 

Nzr06.png

0FWem.png

@Yuk1 - I didnt dox you, but if you want I can, and suck my cock. 
For reference: All above information are public, and I found them in google search engine, it not my fault I was able to combine them to track person identity. I might be wrong, but I don't give a fuck. 

Next dox Troyreborn, similar amount scammed. 

Nice dox, gg keepo

midoriya10
midoriya10
    Rep
    Anxiety

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 87

Six years registered

You're not the only one with issues and scamming can never be justified.You scammed people. No need to give us a backstory

midoriya10#9511