ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

FeelThePain aka Bitcoinlord DOX aka fpiket18, amount scammed 3000$ | JUSTICELEAGUE

• Please log in to reply
FeelThePain aka Bitcoinlord DOX aka fpiket18, amount scammed 3000$ | JUSTICELEAGUE

bembo69
bembo69
    Rep
    mcdonalds

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 87
Credits: 0

Six years registered

ahahahhaha is dat his lover on the 2nd pic?

regrave13
regrave13
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 0
Six years registered

If you'll in next 24hours repay each customer 50% I can remove dox right after. 
If you will pay 100% - you'll clean your name, and probably get unbanned. But dont bullshit us with cancer mate, dont use this excuse even if its real. Its sounds like total meme. 

Cant do that unfortunately, but Ill pay them back within 6-12 months + extra. No need to delete dox,.

Zaida
Zaida
    Rep
    störst av allt

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 1570

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered
Nice Dox bro :pepo:

For Business Inquiries: [email protected]

My only Discord is: ZaidaNulled#1312 - i will never DM you on a different Discord ID.

Before doing Deals, sending me Money etc. always PM me over nulled for confirmation, that you're speaking with me!

Do not message me regarding VIP / Aqua / Nova Upgrades or Credits.

IMPORTANT: Read this to avoid getting Scammed!

Rules | General Asked Questions | Awards | Statistics | Upgrades FAQ

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Threads: 311

Deal with caution
Seven years registered

Cant do that unfortunately, but Ill pay them back within 6-12 months + extra. No need to delete dox,.

Don't lie about that you had medical cancer needs in that case, you made the biggest mistake when you laughed off all your victims when you should just vanish. And if you would need urgent some kind of money, you would never disrespect those people. Whats more - your scam was planned. What I'm sure about - you lost interest due to all activity around CPA because too low profits compared to past, and we both know its true. 

regrave13
regrave13
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Six years registered

Don't lie about that you had medical cancer needs in that case, you made the biggest mistake when you laughed off all your victims when you should just vanish. And if you would need urgent some kind of money, you would never disrespect those people. Whats more - your scam was planned. What I'm sure about - you lost interest due to all activity around CPA because too low profits compared to past, and we both know its true. 

True I should not have laughed. But, I am not making up the case of cancer. Believe it or not its true. And yes, I do not do CPA. Scamming was never planned,

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Seven years registered

Also, I was right about your sexual preference? I had really a good evidence, and I can remove this part if its not true. 

Chief
Chief
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 301

Six years registered

I FEEL BAD FOR HIS DOG :pepe:

regrave13
regrave13
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Six years registered

Also, I was right about your sexual preference? I had really a good evidence, and I can remove this part if its not true. 

I am not gay, can gurantee that. How did you think that though I am curious.

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Deal with caution
Seven years registered

True I should not have laughed. But, I am not making up the case of cancer. Believe it or not its true. And yes, I do not do CPA. Scamming was never planned,

Yeah, I know you are not a type of retard, and I had no idea why you scammed due to some successful in past (no matter how "overrated" by yourself). It wasnt logical. Get a job, clean your name, and at least apologize those who lost money. 
I would recommend paying back - I just did dox, what other people do about their lost money is not my interest, but its just a tip, its not a 5 bucks case, but a huge amount. 

How much you made out of it? 

bembo69
bembo69
    Rep
    mcdonalds

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 87

Six years registered

I FEEL BAD FOR HIS DOG :pepe:

dw bro we go bbq soon china style