ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

FeelThePain aka Bitcoinlord DOX aka fpiket18, amount scammed 3000$ | JUSTICELEAGUE

• Please log in to reply
FeelThePain aka Bitcoinlord DOX aka fpiket18, amount scammed 3000$ | JUSTICELEAGUE

Yuk1
Yuk1
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 30
Credits: 0

Six years registered

You can disable them :)

thanks ;-; 

cXfX0zC.gif?1

asdmester97
asdmester97
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 37

Eight years registered

he also just bought the howl i think, didnt see it in his invetory when i checked out his profile some days ago

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FisoY11C.g

regrave13
regrave13
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 0
Six years registered

he also just bought the howl i think, didnt see it in his invetory when i checked out his profile some days ago

Had the m4a4 howl already for sale on bitskins before but no one was buying it. Withdrew it to sell it to a collector since it is unique. Doubt ill be able to sell it anyway. Stiletto was opened in a case not bought. Got lucky with 10 cases. Anyways, if you know anything about csgo skins, it takes ages for to sell (FOR GOOD PRICE) unless you want to lose 50% of its value.

AZATEJ
AZATEJ
    Rep
    Infinity black

Threads: 311

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

Had the m4a4 howl already for sale on bitskins before but no one was buying it. Withdrew it to sell it to a collector since it is unique. Doubt ill be able to sell it anyway. Stiletto was opened in a case not bought. Got lucky with 10 cases. Anyways, if you know anything about csgo skins, it takes ages for to sell (FOR GOOD PRICE) unless you want to lose 50% of its value.

I can get you buyer today - for any kind of payments you want, for a proper fair value. 

kerosone
kerosone
    Rep
    Online - Taking Orders

Threads: 60

Six years registered

how bout u finish my order lmao

ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.gif

AntonioFerrao
AntonioFerrao
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 10
Six years registered

Jesus christ.

He almost scammed me, good thing I knew something was up when he offered the low ass price.

Thank you for saying me that the guy was trusted monkaS

F0G
F0G
    Rep
    Your friendly Nulled retard (snipping tool)

Threads: 206
Credits: 1

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

Update:

Yqm5U.png

So that was a most fucked up case ive seen in a while. I got doubts if the guy on nulled wasn't a person which actually stole identity of a guy from CPA forum where I was able to gain a shitload of knowledge about a guy. 
He made few mistakes, mostly his biggest mistake was that he used a password for another identity - the "semi real" one, he mentioned that real identity with online one ONCE on CPA forum, this is most significant proof about connection and to flush doubts in that case. 

There's a lot of proofs, but also he fucked up 1 thing. I would say guy is dead, or smth happened to him if not a fact that he proven himself that he scams in the end, if he would vanish without any posts, drama and all that. 

https://www.nulled.t...seeyalatebitche

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Someone assumed that im shit at doxing and I tried to dox and failed. 
@Miro confirmed dox is totally legit and there's no risk of getting involved some 3rd party victim. I have A SHITLOAD of connection. I won't post it here, its all trash links, guy was responsible for CPA marketing, social media boosting and such, amount of data mixed together with a fact that he was travelling around the world made it almost impossible to collect, clean, and use for my purpose. I still dont know why he scammed and ruined a couple of years reputation. You have to know that I had access to IPlog from Nulled and there's a specific pattern which also prove that person was Croatia. Belgium IP and data which someone mention is VPN. He used Zenmate. 

This fucked him up. 

https://www.nulled.t...136468-fpiket18 - nulled alt, he visited this account. 

- thedraffex is a name which he used, as you can see in a form above, mail. 

B0617.png

lmiAZ.png

ZwIvu.png

John Price was the name he used to mention on nulled - in a proofs of someone else scams attempt and conversation in pastebin. Whole case took me about 1hour. 

I have about 50 CONNECTIONS between him and accounts. Theres no doubt about it. 

I can also confirm that the person is gay. Person is not gay. This photo is taken in Hong-Kong where he is living. Adress is above. 

Nzr06.png

0FWem.png

@Yuk1 - I didnt dox you, but if you want I can, and suck my cock. 
For reference: All above information are public, and I found them in google search engine, it not my fault I was able to combine them to track person identity. I might be wrong, but I don't give a fuck. 

Next dox Troyreborn, similar amount scammed. 

Great job! Every scammer should be treated like that!

Everything that I have posted are just ideas and thoughts. Nothing has been tested by me. Every single thread is just for entertainment purposes. 

Signature-Ad.gif

dimitridev
dimitridev
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 71

Six years registered

Great job! Every scammer should be treated like that!

DON'T QUOTE AN ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD ARE U AUTISTIC I CANT SCROLL THIS MUCH

Fredde
Fredde
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 38

Eight years registered

Can you add this to the thread:

My name is on the last line but I don't even know who that is lol.

He says he refunded me but I never bought something from him >.>

Fredde
Fredde
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 38

Eight years registered