ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Fix the combos section (again)

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Fix the combos section (again)

Prodigy
Prodigy
    Rep
    The Return

Threads: 291
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Seven years registered

I made a thread about this a few weeks (or months idk) ago, and finn fixed it. However, the fix only cut the spam back by 50%.

While this is amazing and all, I propose we raise the limits to create threads in the section and possibly make it people with contributor, royal, legendary, vip, aqua, and nova only.

Any and all additions to this suggestion are welcome!

@finndev @Lucas

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 90

Eight years registered

I made a thread about this a few weeks (or months idk) ago, and finn fixed it. However, the fix only cut the spam back by 50%.

While this is amazing and all, I propose we raise the limits to create threads in the section and possibly make it people with contributor, royal, legendary, vip, aqua, and nova only.

@finndev @Lucas

I don't think this should even be considered. If you make it so people can't post there, they will spam elsewhere but they will still spam. We are working on getting more and more ad links daily added to the ad link auto ban bot, but there are new links every day and that's not something we can prevent other than only letting people upload to mega, or something like that. But your suggestion sounds unviable to me.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

Wownero
Wownero
    Rep
Threads: 477

Six years registered

I don't think this should even be considered. If you make it so people can't post there, they will spam elsewhere but they will still spam. We are working on getting more and more ad links daily added to the ad link auto ban bot, but there are new links every day and that's not something we can prevent other than only letting people upload to mega, or something like that. But your suggestion sounds unviable to me.

They are already spamming everywhere.  

Wo3Vh6KcdMmKvUzauefLmFhq2X2Nqyj1rdeSzMJ5rmtT7pPf5svHEhzLh5JhdAEWXPVFAuWChLmPU3YBDKZ6jj9b2hn9MJSPr

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

They are already spamming everywhere.  

This is the thing, they are already spamming everywhere, this suggestion will only lead to more spam on other sections, but there will always be spam, that's why we add more and more links to the bot that bans them as they post, but it won't stop spam completely for good in 1 day. It takes time :)

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

Wownero
Wownero
    Rep
Threads: 477

Six years registered

This is the thing, they are already spamming everywhere, this suggestion will only lead to more spam on other sections, but there will always be spam, that's why we add more and more links to the bot that bans them as they post, but it won't stop spam completely for good in 1 day. It takes time :)

But it's not just about spams, I see many grey users posting normal links but just reposting the same combolists over and over. If you make that section for contributor, royal, legendary, vip, aqua, and nova only. It would make that section more high quality.

Wo3Vh6KcdMmKvUzauefLmFhq2X2Nqyj1rdeSzMJ5rmtT7pPf5svHEhzLh5JhdAEWXPVFAuWChLmPU3YBDKZ6jj9b2hn9MJSPr

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

But it's not just about spams, I see many grey users posting normal links but just reposting the same combolists over and over. If you make that section for contributor, royal, legendary, vip, aqua, and nova only. It would make that section more high quality.

This has nothing to do with what's being suggested, even contributors, royal, legendary, vip aqua and nova post garbage combos sometimes and some grey users post good stuff. This is not related to the spam he's talking about.

QNnNXEB.gif

noarch
noarch
    Rep
    смеюсь от моей задницы <OnHolliday>

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 358

Six years registered

@finndev @Lucas

Make this bitch great again!!

FREE-RDP-VPS.jpg

FREE-SIM-CARD-phone-verification.jpg

Prodigy
Prodigy
    Rep
    The Return

Threads: 291

Deal with caution
Seven years registered

I see. Very well, thanks anyways! I appreciate your and finn's work on the forum. :wub:

Vegetables
Vegetables
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 59
Six years registered

Strict action needs to be taken, I vouch for the idea of a Nulled File Hoster. You can only use that, nothing else. Just link your account. 

SELLING THIS SPACE!
DM ME ON DISCORD!

My discord is: Vegetables#0117

WANT TO KNOW HOW TO START OFF AS A CRACKER AND MAKE MONEY? LOOK NOW!
CLICK HERE

Minecon
Minecon
    Rep
    Developer (C#, PHP, and JavaScript) - HQ and Trusted User.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 115

Deal with caution
Six years registered

Strict action needs to be taken, I vouch for the idea of a Nulled File Hoster. You can only use that, nothing else. Just link your account. 

Omg, really a great idea!

But how can this work? I mean that even if we did that to upload files, we shouldn't disallow posting links.