ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam Report Agains't 2450825-streamertool / $300 in BTC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam Report Agains't 2450825-streamertool / $300 in BTC

fightnow3
fightnow3
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Five years registered

@StreamerTool should have to refund him

He has no proof of anything he is saying, vouches can't be used as proof because 1. Exit scamming  & 2. the vouches I've seen from him are previous experiences of him being legit, that does not mean he is telling the truth right now lol otherwise anyone could be a legit seller for 1 month then scam people using the first month's vouches as proof that they aren't scamming.

Sorry but OP has proof whereas StreamerTool doesn't. Reselling a product you specifically made for 1 customer for under half of that price is scummy no matter what circumstances it has and OP should be allowed to leak the program because its HIS program that he PAID you to make FOR HIM.

You & your vouches are retarded and if nulled allow you to get away with this it means that any legit seller can just start scamming people and using their old vouches to prove that they didn't. Have fun refunding $300 or getting banned buddy <3

finally someone who did judged it fairly, it's proofs agains't no proofs, I do appreciate your thought, that's exactly how the Administrator on the another website which I am reporting him aswell is thinking, I'm not thanking you for defending me, but for being clever, you are the only one who did commented my thread after seeing all the images I've uploaded, once again thank you for your feedback, now let's wait for an Administrator of nulled to decide it <3

BlackHatLikeDat
BlackHatLikeDat
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 16

Five years registered

I have no passed history with Streamertool but if you look on this thread he offered to give OP back both products with " Watching for buyer doesn't leak" It looked as OP didn't even care when he said that. Almost like he is just wanting to cause a seen.

THIS IS MY DISCORD:

SCSESincorporated#9565

Any one contacting you on any other Discord IS NOT ME

Godliketool
Godliketool
    Rep
    Godlike Tool

Threads: 21

Five years registered

you're retarded lmao how is it leaking his software. He was paid to make the software for OP, making the software @fightnow3 's.

Developers are not always software owners, they're sometimes paid to create/ develop them but the OWNERSHIP goes to whomst paid for the developer to do this. This scam report is in @fightnow3 's favor as he has proof, the seller doesn't and from what ive seen this seller is scummy and deserves to be banned, or at the very least give a full refund.

First of all don't call me "retarded" kiddo , second of all he did leak the website with resource . 
Called some random dude to protect him :) Solid Both members btw

Yooo Discord Godlike

Penance
Penance
    Rep
    Weeaboo

Threads: 4

Five years registered

Username: StreamerTool
Profile Link: https://www.nulled.t...25-streamertool
Short Description Of Product/Service: He's a freela who code people's idea, he did coded something for me, I've paid first, he took a week to delivery me the software working and then revoked it from me.
Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...hl=streamertool
Screenshots of conversation: screenshots and plus a video of him deleting all our conversation to avoid to be reported and also has changed his Discord account but not his Discord server: https://mega.nz/#F!v...UdW-HyvvswEXlIg
Amount scammed: $300 paid in BTC
Additional Information: There's more than 50 screenshots and a video proving what he did so basically that's it:

1st of all I've paid him to build me an exclusive software, I gave him the idea and everything else, he just coded my idea nothing else, at the end he started to selling it and I came to ask him wtf are you selling my software?
he told me that the software it's his and he could have done whatever he wanted to do, then I wen't complaining about it... at the end we made a deal he was able to sell the software for $160(the price I've paid) not LESSER only EQUAL to $160 or HIGHER, he is reselling it for $75(proofs on screenshots), and also I would be the only one with the HWID unlocked version tho the idea was mine, this is just one of the bullshits he did about our business, he also have revoked all my licenses like for StreamerTool's software and for EMAIL:PW changer which he claims me to have leaked it, we had a deal that I could have done whatever I wanted to with MY software, he stole the software from me, revoked my license and started to reselling it like if it was his own and kept my money, total it's above $300...
so the thing is I know it will give a huge work for the ADMS/MODS to check all screenshots and the video my apologizes for that one but it's one less big scammer that I'm getting to be banned
this is the video showing he deleting all our messages history to avoid me reporting him, he even created a new discord which you all will see in the screenshots, it's all very clearly in the screenshots if the ADMS/MODS have any doubts you can ask directly to me, Daniel(StreamerTool's Owner) did put his issues IRL above all his business content, make sure you guys may be able to check all the screenshots, he's arrogant and ignorant like that to all his customers btw, he also lied about not using Twitch's API and a LOT of more lies and lies and more lies, thank you all for your attention!
All the screenshots and a LQ video showing him deleting the all the messages above.
This guy is not even close to be a professional he just pretend to be one, he mess up his IRL issues with his own business, the customers pays the price for his issues IRL, I appeal it for a permmanent exclusion of this member of our community!

From what I have seen you leaked some program that Streamertool made thus he banned your license to everything and disabled the tool you leaked It is understandable for him to do that. That fact you are trying to open a scam report about that is honestly kinda sad :/ 

StreamerTool
StreamerTool
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 6

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

From what I have seen you leaked some program that Streamertool made thus he banned your license to everything and disabled the tool you leaked It is understandable for him to do that. That fact you are trying to open a scam report about that is honestly kinda sad :/ 

Exactly.

I have no passed history with Streamertool but if you look on this thread he offered to give OP back both products with " Watching for buyer doesn't leak" It looked as OP didn't even care when he said that. Almost like he is just wanting to cause a seen.

Yeah he is just wasting his time.

I won't be giving OP any $$ refund. You will get tools back and all your activity will be logged to prevent further leaks, this includes everything. IP , User Agent USED , accs created, followers sent, channel views added and much more.

This is solved and won't be repeated.

Good day;)

StreamerTool
StreamerTool
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

He tries so bad. I know mate.

fightnow3
fightnow3
    Rep

Threads: 1

Five years registered

accusing me once again without proofs, waiting for Administrator answers.

StreamerTool
StreamerTool
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

First of all don't call me "retarded" kiddo , second of all he did leak the website with resource . 
Called some random dude to protect him :) Solid Both members btw

This is solved and won't be repeated.

Good day;)

JoJordy
JoJordy
    Rep
    SE'er

Threads: 18

Five years registered

It's complete BS that he deleted msgs,  his old discord acc got fucked by Discord. 

StreamerTool
StreamerTool
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

Can vouch for @StreamerTool , great guy, If there's a problem with his software, he'll fix it ASAP. Also, it's complete BS that he deleted msgs, since his old discord acc got fucked. 

As usual ;)

Anyways this can be closed, OP will get his software back with monitoring.

This was the decision on the other forum and I cant be arsed fighting over petty amounts.