ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam Report Agains't 2450825-streamertool / $300 in BTC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam Report Agains't 2450825-streamertool / $300 in BTC

fightnow3
fightnow3
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Five years registered

https://imgur.com/a/18y0Gez

https://imgur.com/a/EHHDAJR

this is his own graveyard, look at the screenshots Administrator and tell me what you think and yes he did deleted all our conversation.

Have a nice day!

StreamerTool
StreamerTool
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 6

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

This is solved and won't be repeated.

Good day;)

Dopameme
Dopameme
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 9
Five years registered

You deleting the whole side of you discord convo should get you perma'd imo 

StreamerTool
StreamerTool
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 6

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

You deleting the whole side of you discord convo should get you perma'd imo 

This is solved and won't be repeated.

Good day;)

ZnVjayBvZmY
ZnVjayBvZmY
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 62

Seven years registered

I love those credits , perfectly coded and even says your name on it!! Wish I had it on all of softwares. Also , this deal was not on Nulled it was on another forum and I don't even know why Admins would have to deal with this joke "Report" on this forum , when in Reality the OP did not even make any deals on this forum .

yQLUppj.png

GHOSTXV
GHOSTXV
    Rep
    7RIDENT | OWNER

Threads: 0
Five years registered

From what ive read , firsty streamertool has 0 valid proofs whatsoever , he just using the screenshots that are provided from the OP , which he is trying to use against his defense , secondly no buyer would ever trust a seller such as streamertool , really you get all your buyers to comment and vouch , this guy should get permanently banned and black balled out of the twitch community , not even a valid business man , thirdly , you profiting money on someone elses idea but instead of selling it as $160 , you decide to sell it for $75, so you basically robbed him of his money , the deal was so simple yet , the seller complicated it , all he had to was deliver a software with no HWID and the buyer was allowed to do whatever he wanted with his software , it has nothing to do with the developer whats so ever , but the disrespect how the seller but a instant kill switch , so he can turn of the software anytime he wants , thats a bi*ch move. In conclusion , streamertool should never allow be on any forums , his customer skills is awful , not proffesional , speaking to arrogantly, REALLY who is even going to do business with this guy in future , NO ONE , he removed his old discord and he delete messages , of course hes trying to exit scam others but to much of a BI*CH to admit then fashioned himself a new name , so he can lure in more customers , think about it , its common sense , his name on streamertool tool was ANDREW DANIELS but now its ANDREW JAMES , secondly this guy is one BIG FAILURE , he aint a good coder , STICK to your shitty JAVA , as for ISRAEL , he should be allowed to do whatever he wants freely and not be monitored . TRUTHisTRUTH

GHOSTXV
GHOSTXV
    Rep
    7RIDENT | OWNER

Five years registered

https://imgur.com/a/t49poj5 look at this , he spams his own discord and then one of his little minions , puts the blame on israel , when israel is banned of the server and streamer tool has even disabled INVITING MEMBERS , this guy is the most fakest seller ive ever witnessed in my life , ADMINS BAN THIS FOOL , he dont deserve to even have a market on here.

Edited by GHOSTXV, 28 August 2019 - 08:10 PM.

Godliketool
Godliketool
    Rep
    Godlike Tool

Threads: 21

Five years registered

https://imgur.com/a/t49poj5 look at this , he spams his own discord and then one of his little minions , puts the blame on israel , when israel is banned of the server and streamer tool has even disabled INVITING MEMBERS , this guy is the most fakest seller ive ever witnessed in my life , ADMINS BAN THIS FOOL , he dont deserve to even have a market on here.

Shut the fuck up dude. Literally he turned off the inviting option recently . The spamming images were made by StreamerTool himself . And the one you are showing where invitation is not available is a screenshot that was done later. You calling me a “little minion”? When in reality you are israels fucking bitch that tries to get him out of trouble. Dont be blaming this on StreamerTool when we all know he turned off this option recently after we got spammed in discord. Also thats a bitch move to be in discord and supporting your friend, prolly you are that one bitch creating all those invitation links. Sorry for being mean and stuff but dont be calling other people words , would be a bit nicer.
I do remember ya actually that one guy who was trying to advertise his stuff (lol) its okay man.
Send a screenshot of the invitation link being off on the day the discord was spammed how bout that?
Pretty sure streamertool can show ya the logs of who created the link cuz discord keeps logs of all invitations .

Also , this forum should not even be dealing with this problem since it was done on another forum .

Yooo Discord Godlike

GHOSTXV
GHOSTXV
    Rep
    7RIDENT | OWNER

Five years registered

Shut the fuck up dude. Literally he turned off the inviting option recently . The spamming images were made by StreamerTool himself . And the one you are showing where invitation is not available is a screenshot that was done later. You calling me a “little minion”? When in reality you are israels fucking bitch that tries to get him out of trouble. Dont be blaming this on StreamerTool when we all know he turned off this option recently after we got spammed in discord. Also thats a bitch move to be in discord and supporting your friend, prolly you are that one bitch creating all those invitation links. Sorry for being mean and stuff but dont be calling other people words , would be a bit nicer.
I do remember ya actually that one guy who was trying to advertise his stuff (lol) its okay man.
Send a screenshot of the invitation link being off on the day the discord was spammed how bout that?
Pretty sure streamertool can show ya the logs of who created the link cuz discord keeps logs of all invitations .

Also , this forum should not even be dealing with this problem since it was done on another forum .

LMAO , your instigators , thats what you all are , you have nothing to do , but to put blame on others , my point is , be a man and be real....... instead of being someone little bitch and man the f up , so much hypocrisy its unreal , im actually part of the discord channel right now and im a customer , but you will never know which user i am 

Godliketool
Godliketool
    Rep
    Godlike Tool

Threads: 21

Five years registered

LMAO , your instigators , thats what you all are , you have nothing to do , but to put blame on others , my point is , be a man and be real....... instead of being someone little bitch and man the f up , so much hypocrisy its unreal , im actually part of the discord channel right now and im a customer , but you will never know which user i am

Ofc i will never know who you are. Cuz you are a bitch who cant even say his name ) talks about being a real man , lol.

You are being someones bitch and talking in here about nonsense

Yooo Discord Godlike