ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam Report Agains't 2450825-streamertool / $300 in BTC

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam Report Agains't 2450825-streamertool / $300 in BTC

DamsSansSang
DamsSansSang
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 8
Credits: 0
Six years registered

stupid scam report xD

Close that 

Godliketool
Godliketool
    Rep
    Godlike Tool

Threads: 21

Five years registered

agreed 

Yooo Discord Godlike

StreamerTool
StreamerTool
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 6

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Five years registered

This is solved and won't be repeated.

Good day;)

GHOSTXV
GHOSTXV
    Rep
    7RIDENT | OWNER

Threads: 0
Five years registered

https://imgur.com/a/arIe0Af who the fuck doe this guy think he is , you create a program for a client , give license back that to both , then try doing him over , who the fuck do you think you are , your trying to profit on someone elses idea that isnt even your , man in person i should slap you up for that , you aint about it , you never been about it and never been about it DANTWITCH , MODS #ADMINS , ban this fucking PUTO , he destroyed his own market himself by being a greedy / arrogant prick and he aint on shit , he aint on piss either , he doesnt know how to do fucking business. I guarantee you , no one i mean no one in future will ever do business with streamertool , your EXPOSED to the max , no point in building a new rep or a new name , any new shitty tool that is developed in JAVA , we know its shitty streamertool aka dan the pussy tool , WHO THE FUCK EVEN USES BOTS for TWITCH hahaah absolutely DOGSHIT hahaahha

Edited by GHOSTXV, 29 August 2019 - 09:08 AM.

StreamerTool
StreamerTool
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

https://imgur.com/a/arIe0Af who the fuck doe this guy think he is , you create a program for a client , give license back that to both , then try doing him over , who the fuck do you think you are , your trying to profit on someone elses idea that isnt even your , man in person i should slap you up for that , you aint about it , you never been about it and never been about it DANTWITCH , MODS #ADMINS , ban this fucking PUTO , he destroyed his own market himself by being a greedy / arrogant prick and he aint on shit , he aint on piss either , he doesnt know how to do fucking business. I guarantee you , no one i mean no one in future will ever do business with streamertool , your EXPOSED to the max , no point in building a new rep or a new name , any new shitty tool that is developed in JAVA , we know its shitty streamertool aka dan the pussy tool , WHO THE FUCK EVEN USES BOTS for TWITCH hahaah absolutely DOGSHIT hahaahha

You are such a nice and legit person. Thanks for your lovely opinion. Now go back to your cave ;)

Also it is my discord and I can talk however I want inside of it.

Cheers

GHOSTXV
GHOSTXV
    Rep
    7RIDENT | OWNER

Five years registered

https://imgur.com/a/pUNTnjl hahaha this faggit gave me a negative , bitch boy , wont speak up cause he knows im right , man ill fuck yo up

StreamerTool
StreamerTool
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

stupid scam report xD

Close that 

agreed 

I think it is time ;)

GHOSTXV
GHOSTXV
    Rep
    7RIDENT | OWNER

Five years registered

https://imgur.com/a/reQNDyO hahah wow he calls ISRAEL a scammer when he himself is trying to profit on a idea that was given to him , hows a scammer trying to scammer a scammer hahaha this guy dont even know what hes talking about anymore , yo give up on life , haahah still giving me more negatives , this thread should stay opened , you keep breaking agreements after agreements #FAIL , FYI this aint MXNCLER , he doesnt even have a user account on any forums hahaah let me tell him to make one LOL Alexa is the owner of VUEBOTS , so what now you going to harrass a woman business haahah 

GHOSTXV
GHOSTXV
    Rep
    7RIDENT | OWNER

Five years registered

https://imgur.com/a/T0BdNiK wow what a faggit seller , its official he broked all agreements and then leaked it out , a project he had no knowledge but leaked out to everyone and then tells everyone to leak it out themselves , AVOID DOING BUSINESS with the SELLER

StreamerTool
StreamerTool
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Five years registered

This is solved and won't be repeated.

Good day;)